niedziela, 5 października 2014

Our Design Team: Lean

Hello, 
Today we'd like to introduce two creative persons
 we invited 
to our Craft&You Desigh DT: 
Pia and Lean. 
Hi there, girls, we wish you lots of fun and we are delighted 
to have you with us! 
Pia and Lean wrote a couple of words about themselves 
and each presents a piece of work to say hello to you. 
Lean
I am Lean de Ruiter from the Netherlands.
I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 9 years now.
I live in the south of our country with my friend, dog and kitty.
 My work is said to be shabby chic.
I am very exited to be at this design team from Craft&You Design.
And I hope my works will be inspiring for you .
You can find my work on my blog http://www.scrapselsfromlean.blogspot.com
Have lots of scrappy fun byebye, Lean
***
Cześć,
Jestem Lean de Ruiter z Holandii. Scrapbookingiem zajmuje się od 9 lat.
  
Mieszkam na południu Holandii z przyjacielem, psem i kotkiem.
Styl moich prac określany jest jako shabby chic.
Jestem bardzo podekscytowana mogąc być częścią zespołu projektantów z Craft&You Design.
Mam nadzieje, że moje prace stanowić będą dla was inspirację.
Moje prace możecie oglądać na moim blogu http://www.scrapselsfromlean.blogspot.com
Bawcie się dobrze!
Pa! Lean



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz