piątek, 23 stycznia 2015

Two mini-albums / Dwa mini albumy

Dzień babci i dziadka już za nami,
w tym roku dla dziadków zrobiłam dwa mini-
albumy ze zdjęciami wnuków.
Ozdobiłam je papierami Craft&You Design.
Kwiecisty album ozdobiłam obydwoma stronami
papieru My Home Garden 06, w ramce widać papier My Wedding 2.
Drugi to album dla dziadka,
więc odpuściłam sobie kwiaty i użyłam mnóstwo metalowych ozdób.
Kraciasty papier to Tea Time 04, niebiesko-zielony
i zielony wycięłam z arkusza My Home Garden 01.
****
In January in Poland we celebrate a Grandparents Day,
so I made two mini-albums with the pictures of grandchildren.
The violet album with flowers is decorated
with My Home Garden 06 and My Wedding 2.
The other album is made for Granfather,
so I used metal embellishments and delicate papers:
Tea Time 04 and My Home Garden 01. 
 



 
I used/ Użyłam:
My Home Garden 01
My Home Garden 06
My Wedding 2



1 komentarz:

  1. Both albums are just absolutely gorgeous and sooo well made. You´ve done an awesome job on these, and I´m sure the recipients are stunned about them too

    OdpowiedzUsuń