poniedziałek, 23 listopada 2015

LO

Hello,
It's my turn to show you my work.
This time I made a lay-out using Silent Night papers
and the dies Christmas Ball 1 & Holly Leaves
On the Christmas Ball I used white crackle paint and glitter varnish;
on the Holly Leaves -
- glimmer mist and on the edges -- black ink.
On the background I used some masks
with distress ink and some music stamps.
I also did some fussy cut on the papers from Silent Night collection.
Enjoy your scrappy time,
byebye,
Lean de Ruiter
****
Witajcie!
Oto moja kolej by Wam zaprezentować moją pracę.
Tym razem jest to LO, w którym wykorzystałam papiery Silent Night
oraz wykrojniki Christmas Ball 1 i Holly Leaves.
Bombkę pokryłam białą farbą pękającą i brokatowym lakierem;
listki ostrokrzewu spryskałam mieniącą się mgiełką,
a na brzegach pociagnęłam je czarnym tuszem.
Tło ozdobiłam z wykorzystaniem masek,
tuszy Distress i stempelków z muzycznymi motywami.
Troszkę też papiery Silent Night powycinałam.
Miłego skrapowania,
pa, pa!
Lean de Ruiter





I used/Użyłam:
Christmas Ball 1 
Holly Leaves
Silent Night collection





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz