poniedziałek, 3 października 2016

A small box/Małe pudełko

Hi everyone! 
I love chocolate! Who doesn't? 
So today I want to show you a small box that's 
perfect for chocolate or any other treat for that matter. 
Give it away as a gift for your guests at a dinner party for instance. 
They are even great to use as place cards if you like. 
You can use them for any occations 
and I'm sure you can come up with other areas of use aswell. 
I made a couple of variations to show you. 
Hope you like them! 
I used some of my favourite paper collections,
 "Beautiful Day", "Christmas Story" and "Lavender Garden".
Hugs 
Rose-Marie
***
Cześć wszystkim!
Kocham czekoladę! Kto nie?
Dlatego dziś chcę pokazać małe pudełko, które jest
idealne do czekolady lub innego słodkiego podarunku.
Można je podarować jako prezent dla swoich gości na przyjęciu.
Jestem pewna, że można wymyślić inne okazje zastosowania ;)
Przygotowałam kilka wariacji na ten temat.
Mam nadzieję, że się Wam spodoba:)
Użyłam moje ulubione kolekcje
  "Beautiful Day", "Christmas Story" i "Lavender Garden".
uściski
Rose-Marie






I Used/Użyłam:
Lavender Garden collection
Beautiful Day collection
Christmas Story collection




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz